November 21, 2010

Sephora's 10$ NARS Eyeshadow Duos

So I believe about 2 weeks ago, Sephora has this amazing deal that two NARS duos were on sale for $10, $20 off retail price! WOW! Unfortunately, there were only two to choose from and many people opted out of this deal because of the colors. Well, me being able to pull off almost any color, decided to order them both. They offered Cheyenne(orange and plum) which I wanted to get even before the sale, and Wicked which is a pale minty green and a grassey yellowy green.

Along with those two, I just ordered two other things and a few samples. A rather small haul really!





Escada Incredible Me Perfume
I got this as a gift from my lovely friend Eliot and I had absolutely no idea that Escada made such pretty looking perfumes! I always thought they only made body sprays. If I had to describe this fragrance, I'd say... flowers, vanilla and a touch of caramel. Sounds delish!



NARS Eyeshadow Duos in Wicked and Cheyenne
These two were the duos that were on sale! When I saw that they were going for $10, my jaw literally dropped and didn't even think before placing an order. I'll admit, Wicked isn't a very user friendly duo, but I still think they're both gorgeous!




Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
I was browsing around Sephora, and figured that I should order a new lip balm since I ran out of my old Nivea lip balm stick. All my life I'd only ever used drugstore lip balms since I'd figured high brand and drugstore would all be the same. This is the first "expensive" lip balm that I've tried and I can really tell a difference, it lasts much longer, I use way less product and actually leaves a nude pink tint! Hurrrray, love this.



Random Samples
You know, Sephora always gives out free samples with all their online orders. I chose the Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay eyeshadows in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Flipside, Sephora Brand eyeshadows, Dr. Brandt Anti-Aging Lotion and Clinique 3 Step skincare system.

So that's it for today... hope you're having a relaxing Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the Nars Eyeshadow Duos, when I am finally lucky enough to come over the the US I am definitely going to be spending a long time in Sephora!! :D

    www.seetheworld-samwells87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh u make me wanna get the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering about Sephora products. I never really liked the foundation so I concluded the rest of them i wont like LOL. But i would love to get my hands on that palette!!

    rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was debating on getting those duos myself. Your swatches of them are gorge! Totally jealous over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the e/s you picked and isnt Korres lip balms gorgeous??perfect for dry winter lips!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails