April 16, 2010

NARS Haul!

Hello Loves! It's a wonderful friday for me as I didn't have to attend a full day of classs! So to celebrate.. I made my boyfriend bring me to the mall since I didn't have a car with me today, and do what I do best.. SHOP! I didn't buy too much clothes, just some summer basics and tank tops. But when it came to makeup... I just had to. I just felt like it's been so long since I've hauled makeup, so I guess that makes it okay. I only paid for half of the stuff, ha! Thanks Justin! Mainly nars, since I've been wanting their stuff for a while!





-NARS Riviera Multiple
-NARS Lola Lola Eyeshadow
-NARS Night Porter Eyeshadow
-NARS Taiga Eyeshadow Duo
-NARS Blonde Venus Lipstick
-NARS Cruising Lipstick
-NARS Calliope Velvet Matte Pencil
-NARS Sex Machine Velvet Matte Pencil
-Smashbox Full Coverage Concealer Stick

NARS Riviera Multiple; a gorgeous bright coral pink colour with shimmer! I've always wanted to try one of their multiples, and at first I thought of getting orgasm, but since I already had the blush and lipgloss, it'd be kinda pointless.


NARS Night Porter Eyeshadow; a deep forest green with green sparkle. I love that it's not too chunky and is still buttery soft!


NARS Lola Lola Eyeshadow; this one kinda reminds me of a warmer toned satin taupe! it's like, a taupey brown color with a bit of orange-y in it. Such a gorgeous one!


NARS Taiga Eyeshadow Duo; a beautiful shimmer creamy color with sparkle and an olive green with gold sparkle on the other side! I've been wanting it since it first came out in december!


NARS Blonde Venus Lipstick; Gorgeous! It's quite similar to Mac's Shy girl in color, but it's a little more of an opaque orangey nude. I like the texture, but the color's a bit too warm for me!


Smashbox Full Coverage Concealer; i've been wanting to try either this or the urban decay concealer pencil, since i find that those work better for me. this one's not too bad, and yes it IS full coverage, just a little drying!


NARS Cruising Lipstick; My favourite purchase! It's a BEEEEAUTIFUL nude pink colour and the texture if just perfect. It reminds me a bit of the lustres from mac, just this one it's creamier and more pigmented!


NARS Sex Machine & Calliope Velvet Matte Lip Pencils: WOW! That was one heck of a name. These little bad boys are so smooth! Sex Machine is like a pinked mauve color with no shimmer, and Calliope is kinda peachy with a matte finish also. Both of these are creamy and are SUPER opaque!


SWATCHES!

Cruising, Blonde Venus, Calliope, Sex Machine, Riviera Multiple!


Lola Lola, Night Porter, Taiga Duo


HOPE YOU GIRLS LIKED MY FRIDAY HAUL!

12 comments:

  1. Great haul missy! Everything you chose looks lovely! I just wish I can afford all that Nars! Im interested in the smashbox concealer stick, please let me know how that works for you!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!..What a great hauls you have there ricah..If i were you also like that..I rather spent on make-up then cloths..Hahah..

    Keep on posting hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choices!! I LOVE the NARS multiples. I have "Copacabana" and it's the perfect highlight.

    Glad you had a fun time at the mall. I think my boyfriend would kill me if I try to bring him to Sephora one more time haha!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got so many gorgeous things! I love the look of Lola Lola and Night Porter is on my wishlist! Can't wait to see some FOTDs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul fabulous choices I want them all the lipstick looks amazing thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choices. Riviera and Sex Machine look gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such good taste! The cruising lippie is my favorite too! Gorgeous haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow some amazing stuff you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. man i love Nars
    the crusing lipstick and blonde venus are to die for!
    amazing haul chick

    ELiza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Lucky gal!! Lovely Haul!! I'm yet to own a NARS =] Thinking of Luster blush and whether I should get NARS Sheer Glow hehehe... Those lipsticks look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails