May 20, 2010

MAC Sale Ticket & How To Get One + How To Tell A FAKE!

Hello my lovely ladies! I hope you're all having a nice week so far! I'm proud to say I've been posting frequently since some of you might've seen my face yesterday in a FOTD! I'm really glad things are finally getting back on track. I wrote my last test today, and I should be free for a while until mid june, where my exams kick in again. Then I'm all done!

I've been really lucky the last few times with these MAC Warehouse Sale tickets, since this is my third time going, and I've been able to go for three consecutive sale, and as some of you might know, the next sale's going to take place on June 4-6 on the Markham Fairgrounds. I myself aren't all too far from the sale, only about 15 minutes away! I just got my ticket today, and these tickets really aren't easy to come by. Later in the post I'll tell you how I got mine, where you can find them, and how to tell a fake!

Here's Mine, the FRONT


About the Sale
The MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale takes place every three months(March, June, September, December) and offers a 20-50% discount on companies owned by Estee Lauder. The items are typically from past collections, and occasionally with a permanent item. The sale is invite only and these tickets are very uneasy to come by. I'll tell you later in the post how to get one. The sale takes place at the Markham Fairgrounds in Markham, Ontario, and is close to Toronto. I'm not too sure if there's these sale in other parts of the world, but I think New York has one too!

My ticket: THE BACK with terms and conditions.


How to get a ticket?
The most direct ways that tickets are distributed are through employees of Estee Lauder, and companies that work with/for the brand. The tickets are usually as a token of appreciation, and employees are supposed to give them to friends and family. Ofcourse, these aren'y supposed to be for sale, but people do it anyways. I got my ticket through an ad on Kijiji Toronto, and you can also find similar ads on Craigslist. In the end, if you still cannot get a ticket online, don't hesitate to go to the MAC Store, and ask the MAs if they have any. You may get rejected, but hey! It's still a chance! Also, another tip I got from Jenn @ Spiced Beauty was to go to the sale, wait in line, and ask the ladies if anyone has extras. They might actually!



How To Tell A Fake
The #1 thing that displays a FAKE ticket is that there's no silver Estee Lauder sticker on it(shown above). Remember ladies! If no sticker it's 10000000% fake! Each and every time the sticker is always silver so if it's any other color, it's fake. Also, the tickets for every sale date is different, and for this June's Friday Sale, the tickets should be hot pink like the one displayed in the photos. Usually, the tickets have the company/person's name on it, and make sure you keep the white sticker on the ticket, last time the lady almost didn't let me in!

So that's all I've got for you ladies today!
I hope to meet any of you who are going on friday! Who's going? Please Please Please say hi if you see me!

Loves, Erica

12 comments:

  1. hi erica ! im going to the sale on friday too ! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I hope I can go to the sale too =)

    x
    Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hun!!!
    Thanks for the shout out!
    I need some damn tickets LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the sale. Maybe one day I can go, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting to go~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fast does the sale sell out of Mac stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eric or anyone who can assist me with passes for 2 I would really appreciate it.
    Pastor, Judith
    6477633591

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eric or anyone who can assist me with passes for 2 I would really appreciate it.
    Pastor, Judith
    6477633591

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Erica. Do you know if the June MAC sale is always June 4-6 at the Fairgrounds? A friend of mine can get me tickets. Please feel free to email me and let me know. Thanks a bunch.
    thestenographerca@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to attend....is it possible to get contact for the sale so i can go each year? Wendy 65dawesATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our argument made at this time.I really like and appreciate your blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

    http://nzctech.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails