"Steal The Look" is going to be a mini series done by me, replicating the looks of many celebrities from their hair, to their makeup. Today's look is Blake Lively, the girl who I call "I'm Blake Lively, and I wake up looking gorgeous". She often sports the very loose, effortless waves and bronzed, glowy skin. Her eye makeup isn't the center of her look, as her skin is very radiant and cheeks are always peachy pink. I'm going to show you step by step how-to replicate this her look. Got any requests for other celebs?
NOW FOR MY RENDITION!
Steps for the Face:
1. On a clean face, apply foundation primer for a flawless finish. (GOSH Foundation Primer)
2. Apply concealer to undereye circles or blemishes. (MAC Select Cover Up)
3. Apply a sheer foundation with a dense brush for an even skintone. (MAC Face & Body Foundation & ELF Powder Brush)
4. Set foundation with a loose powder and a fluffy brush. (MAC Select Loose Powder & MAC 150)
5. Apply a peachy-pink blush to apples of the cheeks. (NARS Orgasm)
6. Apply a light pink highlighter to the nose-bridge, highest point of cheeks, and cupid's bow. (Tarte Highlighter)
Steps for Eyes:
1. Apply a base or a nude primer all over the lid. (UDPP)
2. Apply a very light shimmery cream color to your inner tear ducts. (MAC Ricepaper)
3. Lightly apply a medium shimmery taupe color onto the rest of the lid. (MAC Satin Taupe)
4. Apply a dark golden brown into the crease with a dome shaped brush. (MAC Mulch & MAC 217)
5. Apply a dark brown eyeshadow as liner with a wet liner brush. (CS 88 palette & MAC 209)
6. Apply 2 coats of black/brown mascara. (Maybelline Pulse Perfection)
Steps for Lips
1. Apply a neutral pink shade lipstick. (MAC Viva Glam V)
2. Apply a rosey pink gloss. (NARS Dolce Vita)
1. Apply any type of heat protectant to your hair, then brush with a comb. (CHI 44 Iron Guard)
2. Curl 1.5 inch sections with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron.
3. Make sure to curl in different directions for a more natural looks!
Disclaimer: No, I don't claim to look anything like her. She's a different ethnicity, and has much lighter features than me. I purchased everything I used with my own money.
SO I JUST GOT MY THIRD BLOG AWARD!
The "One Lovely Blogger Award", from Sharlene @ I-Lashes! Thanks girl! You deserve it :)
Rules for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Natalie @ Beauty Has No Label
Meya @ RockMeBeautiful
JuicyGirl <-- Sorry I don't know your name!
Stefanie @ The Lip Print
Samantha @ saaammage