August 27, 2009

I'm Back! & with a haul!

Hey guys! So I got back from my trip to New York, and it was pretty fun! We went to the Woodbury Common's outlet mall in Central Valley, NY, took a tour around Manhattan, & then boarded a cruise. Guess what?! I went to the CCO! This is my first time, cause I live in Canada, and there aren't any near me. I picked up a few things, cause I didn't want to go too crazy, so i could buy other things. Then the cruise was pretty fun too, tons of food, great service & so many fun things! But then the bus ride back to Toronto was so.. ugh. Overall, really good trip!

Here are some pics:

The ship I went on! It's called the "Carnival Triumph", it was sooo big, and had the nicest spa & gym :) I went there everyday for some exercise.


My family & I on top of the Rockefeller Centre, with all of Manhattan, New York behind us!


My mom & me in New York Times Square. So beautiful & with ton of people! I went to the Sephora there but didn't buy anything, since I've got Sephora in Toronto anyway.


My mom & me at the Captain's Dinner. I did her hair & makeup! She looked amazing!


Me & my gramps at the Captain's Dinner. My favourite guy ever!


My whole family!


TIME FOR THE HAUL..

Here's what I got:
Claire De Lune Eyeshadow (Moonbathe Collection)
Scene Eyeshadow
Greenstroke Paint Pot
Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Joyous Beauty Powder Blush
Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
Silly Girl Lipglass



Then... I went to the Juicy Couture Outlet, and got this bag & necklace!



Oh yeah! I almost forgot. When I was in Manhattan, I passed by a CVS, and I had to go in. I see Michelle Phan using these brushes all the time, and they were only 15$! I had to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails