This is the routine I've been doing lately for my morning face makeup. It doesn't take very long, usually only 5-8 minutes for me. I do this for school because I've gotta get up SUPER early, and I really wanna sleep instead of do my makeup. Also, the coverage isnt the best, but hey, we're at school/work, i think natural looks great :)
What I used:
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20
Physician's Formula Concealer Stick in Cover Green
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium/Shimmer
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
What to do:
1. Start with a clean makeup-free face, and apply your daily moisturizer.
2. Apply any face primer to help your foundation last longer, and prevent it from smearing or sweating off your face. I used Quo's Face Primer.
3. Apply concealer to under eye circles, blemishes, and acne scars. I used MAC's Studio Sculpt concealer in NC20.
4. Apply green concealer to areas that are red, and blend in well. I used Physician's Formula concealer stick in cover green.
5. Apply foundation. I used my MAC 190 brush to apply the foundation to the area's needed, then blend in with skin. I used MAC's Face and Body foundation in C2.
6. Set Foundation with powder. I used a kabuki brush to buff the powder into my skin. I used MAC's Minerized Skinfinish in Light Medium.
7. Contour with Bronzer using MAC 168 Brush. I used Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sun Light.
And you're done!