September 2, 2009

FOTD & update!

Hey guys! I know it's been nearly a week since i've last posted.. but school is starting in a few days, & i've been a little caught up by last minute chillages, back to school shoppping & other stuff. So I came up with a new look today using the Shadowy Lady Quad from the Cult of Cherry Collection. Last Sunday, I went to the Jonas Brothers concert with my friend Jessica, who was nice enough to buy my ticket, & we were in the A18 section!(right beside the stage!) Holy crap, I never thought I would get that close to a Jonas Brother. Also, one last thing, I decided since school is almost back, I wanted to change my look a bit, so I dyed my hair black, & my braces came off! It's been a few years; I've had them since freshman year, and it's finally time to come off. Yay!








Products Used:
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
MAC Shadowy Lady Quad(Light Fall, Smudged Violet, Deep Truth, Shadowy Lady)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Loreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara

JONAS BROTHER CONCERT!
LOL, this is the closest picture I got, and i know Joe looks a little funny, lmfao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails