December 20, 2010

Best of 2010 - Blushers, Bronzers and Highlighters

Hello beautiful darlings! I'm officially begun my Christmas holiday last week and I'm enjoying every minute of it. It's so nice not to have to be surrounded by work all the time! Kind of sad cause I've got a mild cold right now, but I'm sure things will be alright by Christmas day. I'm gonna start a little "Best of 2010" series when I saw Natalie writes.. Beau Makeup's post when she wrote about her favorites of the past year. I'm going to be doing one post per day, everyday until New Years Eve. Different topic everyday!

Today's features are on blushes, bronzers and highlighters. They've got to be one of my favorite makeup items ever.




NARS Lovejoy
This is easily one of the most expensive blushes I own, and I must say it does actually live up to it's hype. It's highly pigmented, requires very little and lasts a long time. It's rosey goodness is delicious! I deem this must have!


MAC Stark Naked
I actually purchased this last year, but this year I've actually given it tons of love. The pictures do no justice as to capturing it's brilliant golden sparkles that look amazing on the cheeks.


MAC Beauty Powder in Summer Rose
This came out in last year's A Rose Romance collection, but I bought this at a MAC Sale this year. The pattern in the blush is too beautiful to resist.. As you can tell, it's an absolutely stunning satin rosey pink that looks great on all skintones!


ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
If I had to choose one blush to wear for the rest of my life, it would have to be this one. I'm not even being dramatic. It's a peachy color with fine golden shimmer that has never failed to make me look good. The best thing about is, it's only 3$!


NARS Laguna Bronzer
This would probably be one of the best bronzers I can think of at the moment, despite the price. I do agree it's pricey, but it's the kind of thing you can use for ages and still have tons. It always gives me such a real looking glow, and I've had it for almost a year!


Annabelle Zebra Bronzer in Haute Gold
Annabelle is a Canadian brand, and in fact, one of the best drugstore brands I've ever come across! This bronzer packs tons of fine golden shimmer to give the perfect glow. It costs less than $10 which is definitely more than worth it.


NARS Albatross
Honestly, this has got to be one of the most famous highlighters in the world. I can personally say, I agree on why it's so popular! It's a super finely milled white with a unique golden shimmer, must have! Any notice how so many of my favorites are NARS? Their cheek products are just yummy :)


MAC MSF in Refined
This might not look much like highlighter, but it sure does work really well as one. It's actually great for all skin tones because it works for darker skin tones as a highlighter, and a peachy blush for the paler ladies! I personally love it as a subtle highlighter. Honestly, I could sit here staring at this baby all day, it's so pretty!

So those are my favorite blushers, bronzers and highlighters of 2010! Which are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have some of that Laguna bronzer by NARS and it is exquisite!! I really like that Summer Rose by MAC but I don't have one myself. I've seen some fabulous looks created with it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention lovely! And oh goodness I need Nars Lovejoy in my life! It looks so pretty! Fab picks!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails