April 5, 2010

FOTD: Tan, Teal & Blue Brown

Heeeey ladies, I hope you're all doing well as I'm enjoying the last day of my Easter Holiday. Damn.. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. When I think about it, School just pains me right now. I go back, and I've got a gazillion assignments waiting for me to finish. I think I'm just in so much need for a break; you know what I mean? But the Easter was definitely great, loads of food, family and boyfriend. K so lets stop blabbing... Here's my FOTD for a nice date with my boyfriend.






Products Used:
MAC MSF Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Stark Naked Blush

UDPP
MAC Pigments in Teal, Tan, and Blue Brown
MAC Top Knot e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara

MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Eh? you used 3 foundations? Wait, what blush did you use here? And do you use Mineralized SkinFinish Natural as setting powder?

    *blushfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dana
    haha! yep the MSF natural was used as a setting powder. and the revlon colorstay was used as concealer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh your contacts are a pretty color :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty on you! I love the pop of teal :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails