March 3, 2010

MAC Eyeshadow Dupes! Feat. My MAC Palettes

Helloo girls on a wonderful(or not) wednesday :) I was looking at my MAC Palettes the other day, and I realized that I had a lot of similar colours with my drugstore eyeshadows. Then I wondered, do I really look at the stuff in my collection before I buy something new? I figured it could be something that I vow to myself to do from now on. To look back at my collection before buying something useless! Btw, I know I don't have too many eyeshadows since I've only got two palettes and a few undepoted ones which I don't bother to picture(aha) some of you triple or even quadruple me!



Haha, silly picture I know!

My "Neutral" Palette

Top: Scene, Club, Charcoal Brown, Claire De Lune(LE), Shroom
Middle: Knight Divine, Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, All that Glitters, Blanc Type
Bottom: Smoke and Diamonds(LE), Mulch, Wedge, Ricepaper, Vex

My "Color" Palette

Top: Deep Truth, Contrast, Strike a Pose(LE), Cool Heat, Annabelle Shadow in Laguna
Middle: Shadowy Lady, Smudged Violet(LE), Sketch, Antiqued, Expensive Pink
Bottom: Gorgeous Gold, Sumptuous Olive, Copperplate, Lightfall(LE), Romantique(LE)

HERE FOR THE EYESHADOW DUPES! :D










HOPE I HELPED! <3

7 comments:

  1. For some reason, I just love looking at MAC palettes that other people have arranged, the colours look so pretty and it's nice to see how everyone puts their shadows together. You've got a lot of the same colours I have, I'm all about neutrals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL our palettes are nearly identical. Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAyyy for dupes... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the duplicate info! I have a drugstore budget but I am trying to build my MAC collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dupes, love your palettes!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails