March 6, 2010

MAC Warehouse Sale Haul - March 2010

Hello lovelies! I attended the infamous MAC Warehouse Sale again yesterday(friday) and I posted on here a couple weeks ago about getting the tickets :) This time around, the sale had a lot of things that were at the previous sale, so I didn't get a whole lot at all! Last time I spent around $250, and this time around, I limited myself to just $120, and I stuck to it! I don't think I'll be hauling makeup for a while, but this will keep me happy for a while!


That's all the stuff I got; not a lot at all!

Lip Products:

Looks Like Sin, Brave New Bronze, Way to Love, Hipster

Eye Products(Pigments/Eyeshadow/PaintPot:

Back: Blue Brown, Violet, Teal, Spiritualize, Tan
Front: Glamour Check, Perky

Lashes:

#41, #48, #46

Misc Stuff

Fly-By-Blu, Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation, Notable

Mineralize Skinfinishes!

Perfect Topping, Porcelain Pink, Refined

SWATCHES!

MAC Hipster Lipstick


MAC Looks Like Sin Cremesheen Glass


MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick


MAC Way to Love Lipstick


MAC Fly By Blu Pearlglide e/l, Perky Paint Pot, Glamour Check e/s


MAC Pigments in Teal, Tan, Spiritualize, Violet, and Blue Brown


MAC Blush In Notable, MSFs in Perfect Topping, Porcelain Pink, Refined




SO THATS IT FOR MY HAUL GIRLS!

Btw, stay tuned for a 500 Follower giveaway! I already have in mind what to do as a prize <3

10 comments:

  1. wow!!! so jealous --- again~! hahahaha

    :D great haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiiiice haul. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wasn't able to get my hands on glamour check when it was available - its a really pretty eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how much I spent as well & we bought a few of the same things:) Actually, I think I saw you there but just thought "you looked familiar"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I went yesterday as well, looks like we got a lot of the same things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow terrific haul, too jealous. I need to know abt the next one bcause I would sure take a trip to Canada just for it. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you able to post the prices? I would love to know how much they sell their items for.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't believe you got all of that for $120!! I keep turning down offers to go to the sale because I don't think I can shop under stress and wait in line for hours!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails