March 31, 2010

Hello Flapper!

Hello ladies! So today I created a look inspired by the flappers on the 1920s. I came across a photo of a flapper in my World History textbook, and felt like.. OMG! Have I really not done this look before? So I decided I must. Btw, this is also a contest entry to Voodoo Dolly's retro makeup contest, so check her out! She's got an awesome blog :)

Quite bold and risky! I know!







Face:
Revlon Colorstay in Nude
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder

Cheeks:
MAC Notable Blush

Eyes:
MAC Groundworks Paint Pot
MAC Scene e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
MAC Feline Kohl Power
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Full N' Soft
MAC #148 Lash
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark

Lips:
Dior Lip Liner in Mahogany
NYX Electra Lipstick
MAC Select Cover Up

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that IS BOLD! Betty Boop-ish! Not something I can pull of unfortunately hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..You look gorgeous darl.. red lips..^_^..Keep on posting hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shade of lipstick on you and the eyelashes ^_^

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails