September 13, 2009

My Everyday School Look

Heeey girlies! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but it's because school had started! But i'm really hating it cause I didn't get the classes that I wanted, nor did I get any friends. Plus I've got to work HARD now! Ahh, but I did get the time to make an order to elf a few days ago, so that should be coming in soon! Sadly, I can only blog on weekends now, and occasionally weekdays. But I promise to try hard and blog more often!

Here is the look I've been wearing to class everyday:






Face:
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20
Physician's Formula Concealer Stick in Cover Green
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Nude
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark

Eyes:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC Expensive Pink e/s
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Black Russian Pearlglide Eyeliner
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Cheeks:
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bronzer for Light Skin
MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush

Lips:
MAC Silly Girl Lipglass

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty, and very Asian too! I mean that in a good way, by the way. You actually remind me of this Malaysian actress/model, Carmen Soo. I love her beauty, and yours too.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails