September 21, 2009

Midnight Smokey Eyes!

Hello hello! Just another random look that I created on some of my rare homework-less nights, which I love! This look really isn't for everyday wear... lol. I'd probably wear this to a formal event, like prom or something. so hear it is :)







Face:
Quo Face Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
ELF Studio Concealer & Highlighter
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Nude
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Brunette

Eyes:
MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Strike A Pose e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
MAC Club e/s
MAC Contrast e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails