August 1, 2009

Haul: MAC & More

I went to the MAC counter on friday to get my stuff from the Love That Look collection, and the eyeshadows, I absolutely LOVE. Theyre all buttery soft, and super pigmented. I got two of the twelve eyeshadows, because I've already got colours similar to those, and I'm also trying to budget. So at MAC, I got two eyeshadows, an eyeliner, and three shadesticks. Not from MAC, i got a nail polish, CHI 44 Iron Guard, a pair of sunglasses, necklaces, a dress, and leggings from forever 21.


Nicole By OPI Nail Polish in Celebration in Red, MAC Smoke & Diamonds e/s, MAC Strike a Pose e/s, MAC Black Russian Pearlglide e/l, MAC Taupographic Shadestick, MAC Shimmersand Shadestick, MAC Fresh Cement Shadestick, and CHI 44 Iron Guard




Strike a Pose e/s, Smoke & Diamonds e/s, Black Russian e/l, Shimmersand s/s, Taupographic s/s, Fresh Cement s/s




I also got a pair of leggings & a tank dress from Forever 21, also sunglasses, and a necklaces from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails