August 6, 2009

FOTD: Tropical Eyes

I got bored today since I'm a bit more than half way through my sleep filled summer holiday, and decided to do ANOTHER FOTD. Am i doing too much? Oh well, This looks is nice for going out to the beach, or hanging out with your girlfriends. It includes some colour & looks amazing with a nice summer tan :)






Products Used:

Face:
Quo Total Perfection Foundation Primer
Quo Optical Illusion Concealer
Physician's Formula Concealer Stick in Cover Green
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium/Shimmer to Highlight
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light

Eyes:
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Purple
MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s (inner 1/3)
NYX Sweet Lagoon e/s (2/3)
Lancome Statuesque e/s (3/3)
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s (Brows)
MAC Black Russian Pearlglide e/l (Upper Liner & Waterline)
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Ardell #109 Lashes

Lips:
Dabbed Rubenesque Paint Pot
Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Gloss in Golden Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails