July 24, 2009

A bit of a NYX haul...

The other day, when I randomly stumbled across Cherry Culture, I decided it was time for me to get some new NYX products, since I live in Canada, and it isn't as easily accessible as for US people. Their shipping came really fast, in 8 days, which is considered AMAZING speed for international shipping.

NYX Single Eyeshadows:
L-R: Black, Champagne, Purple
Sweet Lagoon, Frosted Lilac, Iced Mocha
They cost $3.50 USD.


NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils
L-R: Purple, Pots and Pans, Lemon
They cost $3.00. USD.



NYX Trio Eyeshadows
L-R: Baby Blue/Pacific/Navy, Hippic Chic
They cost $5.50 USD.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails