February 1, 2010

Hair Tutorial: Kardashian Inspired Soft Waves

Hey girlies! Today's my last day of holidays after exams, and tomorrow I've got to go back to school :( But yes, back to the point. I made a new tutorial today because my boyfriend is busy doing his boy duties with friends(EAT like a pig + video games), and I planned to spend my day in bed watching movies. But then I felt bad.. because my youtube channel had been lonely for more than a month! So this is what happened :)





It's just a very simple, soft, wavy look inspired by those HOT Kardashian sisters! It's very easy to do, and you only really need a curling iron for it!

6 comments:

  1. looks really beautiful! too bad i have short hair, can't try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! love it! just like the above poster, my hair isn't that long yet! but i'd love to try this if i could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely, i have the same h&m sweater its my fav lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial :)

    Lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails