January 31, 2010

Review: Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara

Full N' Soft? Hell Yes!



What is it?
Maybelline Full N' Soft is another one of Maybelline's massive line of mascaras, and this one is designed to create BIG, FULL, SOFT lashes (hence the name), and it's big brush does just that. The wand doesn't look too different from traditional mascaras, but the size is pretty huge in my opinion.

What do I think?
Overall, I think this is a pretty good mascara for those with short, stubby lashes that need some volume and curl. To me, that's not the case as I have naturally curled lashes, but it still performed great. As for flaking, I didn't notice any in the first 4-5 hours, but later a small amount does start to flake onto my cheek. However, if you're one that rubs your eyes a lot, I don't recommend you getting this because it will flake on you. As far as curling, I don't have a problem because it seems to look the same as I applied it after 12 hours. On me, it doesn't clump, and gives a crapload of length!

Curling? 9/10
Flaking? 8/10
Volume? 9/10
Lengthening? 10/10
Staying Power? 9/10

Would I repurchase? Probably YES!



10 comments:

  1. Uau! It's really lenghtening! I prefer volumizing mascaras x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, woahhh your lashess look so much longer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this mascara sounds great! i can see the lengthening effect really works :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg looks great! thanks for the review!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my favorite mascara! although, i have never tried the water proof formula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mascara. I use it on a daily basis because I have short, thin lashes and this gives me such a natural look. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to add this to my wish-list!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails