August 28, 2011

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain: Must Have for Dates!

No matter how old we get, there's always going to be a conflict between us, our boyfriends/husbands and our beloved lipsticks. I don't know about you, but my boyfriend hates it when I'm wearing lip products (Justin + Dazzleglasses = DISASTER) and the little glitter particles end up all over his face when I plant a big ol' wet kiss on his cheek. The next step after that? Violent rubbing on his face to protect his manhood (well, so his friends don't see), and refusing to let me kiss him unless I wipe it all off.


Enter Cover Girl's Outlast Lip Stain. I was strolling through my local Walmart a couple days ago and this came to me. Why had I never thought about lip stain? Therefore, I decided to try one and picked this out. I've heard it's supposed to last for hours and provide a nice, NONSTICKY colour. Let's be honest, it actually doesn't. I tried this for a nice yesterday and tada! No transferring, the colour lasted until I got home, and all I needed to do was reapply a lip balm from drying it out.

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain in Plum Pout

This is the lipstain in full force on my hand, although I do prefer a lighter application so I apply the marker on my lips and then blend it out with my ring finger. This creates a nice berry stain, which also feels light weight and my hair doesn't stick onto it in the wind!

Plum Pout Alone on Lips

Plum Pout on Lips with Clear Gloss on top

Let's conclude. I really love this product, and I certainly think it's boyfriend proof. You can kiss them, and literally nothing transfers onto their lips or faces! Don't hesitate to give these a try; they're only about 8$ a pop and you can find them at pretty much any drugstore.

Since I'm a terrible blogger, I decided to throw in a little FOTD I did a few days earlier.


Products Used:
NARS Smudgeproof Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish
MAC Naked Pigment
MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow
MAC Bottle Green Eyeshadow
ELF Black Cream Liner
Clinique High Lengths Mascara

That's it for today's post! Hope you liked everything! :)

4 comments:

  1. hehehe my bf hates my lipstick too. He's like "ewwww its yucky on my face". >.> The color is cute on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pigmented red! I love it! I love your EOTD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!

    Would you mind doing a tutorial of this eye makeup on your YouTube channel?

    Greetings from Denmark
    /Dana

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails