April 22, 2010

Make Over My Momma! + Randoms!

Hello girls! Hows this lovely thursday going for all of you? It's just quite an intense day for me as I wrote the most hardcore functions test in my life! And I've been studying for it for so long, hence the fact that I haven't posted any blog posts or videos in the last few days. Mmkay, I'll get to the point. So this is gonna be an entry to Michelle from Lipstick Rules' Contest, and you're supposed to make over your mom! My mom and I are best friends, so I frequently use her as my makeup model. Love her!

Before Photos:


After Photos:





The look was based on the colour purple, which happened to be my mom's favourite colour as well as mine. Too bad it didn't show up too well on camera!

Haha... Just for the LOLs, a picture of my mom, me, wet wrapped hair and gym clothes!


Products Used on Both of Us:
UDPP
Mac Ricepaper
Nars Barbuda
Mac Wedge
Mac Shadowy Lady
Mac Macroviolet Fluidline
Loreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara

Nars Torrid Blush
Mac Capricious Lipstick

+ MORE STUFFFIES!

I've just hit 500 Followers today! It's certainly a milestone for me as I've been blogging for quite a few months. It's very nice to know that some of you actually like to read my blog!

++ New China Glaze!

L-R: Avalanche?, Golden Meringue, Shower Together


+++ Random FOTD!



Products Used:
UDPP
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Wedge
MAC Charcoal Brown
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Loreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara
MAC Stark Naked Blush
MAC Capricious Lipstick

THANKS GIRLS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY LONGASS RANDOM POST!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! Thanks so much for entering. You both look fab :-)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm where is your mom?!?!
    She looks like your sister!
    cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty hehe.. me also makeup for my mom :D

    but I only see her like twice a week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..So sweet..You makeup your mom..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute makeover :-) I think Avalanche is a silver-ish grey foil, not purple

    ReplyDelete
  6. halifax: haha, yeah, i wasn't too sure of the color and was too lazy to check lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours of the CG's hun ... the shower together one is lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails