March 12, 2010

Teal FOTD & What's in my Makeup Bag + Award!

Wow! That's one huge title, haha. I'm pretty happy since today's the last day before spring break, and i'm really excited to be able to sleep in, blog and spend some time with friends for a week or so. Today I pulled out one of my pigments and based a look on it. I chose teal pigment because so many people have it, and I've been meaning to do a few looks with it. I made a teal/blue smokey eye, hope you enjoy it!





Face:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish NC25
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder

Eyes:
MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Teal Pigment
MAC Contrast e/s
Loreal Lineur Intense Liner
Loreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara

Lips:
MAC Poetic License Lipglass

& NOW FOR MY MAKEUP BAG!


I don't carry a whole lot around with me, and my bag only really consists of 5 items in it. But with these five alone, I can create a fully face of makeup!

1. MAC Blot Powder
2. NYX Concealer in a Jar
3. MAC Feline Kohl Power
4. Loreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara
5. MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass



LASTLY..


The gorgeous Samantha from saaammage nominated me for this blog award. Thanks girl! I love your blog & videos!

1. Post the logo on your Blog
2. Pass it to 12 bloggers that inspire you!
3. Link the bloggers and let them know!!

So I'm just going to cheat a bit.. & put 5. Aha!

1. Paula @ Sweetcheeks
2. Lorraine @ lowster
3. Annie @ Insensibly Unsensible
4. Arezu @ Chica De Belleza
5. Tanya @ Tanya Talks...

Have a great day ladies!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! you look so pretty.. love your makeup bag..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a great look!! love the color!! im too scared to use pigments haha >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA!! those AREN'T false lashes?!

    crazy jealous

    xoxocathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the look and the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks for the award sweetie!

    I love this look, it's so colourful but you wear it nicely.

    And the stuff in your make-up bag are some of my favourites, sweet and simple. I don't carry a lot with me either.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails