February 25, 2010

Eyes of the Day + Warehouse Sale AGAIN?

Hello my lovely ladies :) As usual.. I'm sorry for my terrible lack of posts(5 day gaps), and I'm really trying hard to catch up on some posting. I wasn't planning on doing a post today, but I felt really bad and dropped everything immediately as soon as I got home and did my eyes. It's a pretty green look, which I made a bit darker than I expected, but still turned out nice!





Products Used:
MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot
NYX Silver e/s
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Majestic Green
MAC Top Knot e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Full N' Soft

OMG! Last weekend, I got my ticket for the MAC Warehouse Sale in March! Haha, I'm actually excited again, but this time it's better cause I know what to expect. I'm going to hit up the sale on friday, but this time I'm going alone as opposed to going with my mom. Anyone else going to the March Sale on friday? Leave a message if you are!

One other note... I'm hoping to have a giveaway for my 500 Followers, but that doesn't look like anytime soon. Anyone got some ideas?

7 comments:

  1. Hey I'll be going Friday too (on my own). Maybe we should meet up for the sale?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    I'll be going to the sale on Friday too, though probably not until early afternoon because I have to wait until my boyfriend gets off work so he can drive lol. Are you going to go early? I hear things can sell out really quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. you're so lucky to get to go. I wish i had a chance to get tickets! have lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaaaat! what is this marvelous mac warehouse sale?!?!?! get me in! hook it up bitch!

    xoxocathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I could go! Bring back lots of stuff and give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty look. Wow the warehouse sale again? You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails