July 17, 2009

Mini China Glaze haul!

So yesterday afternoon, I made a trip to my local Sally's Beauty Supply and decided to pick up a few nail polishes, since it was on my way home from my boyfriend's house. I only picked up 5 polishes, but I'm quite satisfied with my purchase! In Canada, these retail for $6.49 at Sallys Beauty Supply, but since I have the Sally's club membership card, I got mine for $3.99(what a steal!) So I hope you enjoy my mini haul :)


From left to right: Awakening, Up all Night, Avalanche, For Audrey, Turned Up Turqoise.

















China Glaze Awakening
















China Glaze Up all Night
















China Glaze Avalanche

China Glaze For Audrey




China Glaze Turned Up Turqoise



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails