Hello girls! I've been good; only 2 days since my last post! :) But yes, as we all know, today is Valentines Day! or at least still where I live. But anyways, I wish you all had an amazing day; single or taken! My boyfriend and I decided to do a little shopping at Fairview Mall, which was great because it had a cinema in it. We watched Dear John, which was pretty dang cute, but the ending was pretty bad in my opinion. Great Vday movie nonetheless! But back to the point, I posted a foundation routine video/tutorial a few days ago, and I've posted about my foundation routine and I use the same stuff, but different techniques. Hope you enjoy!
1. MAC Select Cover Up in NW20
2. NYX Concealer Jar in Light
3. Vichy Dermablend Skin Concealer
4. MAC Face & Body Foundation in C2 with MAC 109
5. MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder in NC20 with ELF Studio Powder Brush
6. NARS Laguna Bronzer
Now for the all the stuff my boyfriend decided to treat me to this Valentines Day... Geesh, he knows me so well to get me makeup. Our one year anniversary was two days before Valentines Day, so he gave me a gift before this.. But then he decided to treat me to some more. Gotta love my man!
1. MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
2. MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
3. Annabelle Kohl Liners in Lotus and Chestnut
4. Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
MAC Viva Glam Gaga
MAC Dipdown, Annabelle Kohl Liner in Chestnut, Lotus, & MAC Viva Glam Gaga
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!