December 19, 2009

Golden Olive Eyes Tutorial

Hey guys! I filmed a new tutorial for my youtube channel ericateresacho and I was inspired by Golden Olive Pigment by MAC; the name speaks for itself. It's gorrrgeous, and this look is approapriate for all kinds of parties, especially holiday parties. i hope you enjoy!






Products Used:
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
MAC Ricepaper e/s
MAC Golden Olive Pigment
MAC Club e/s
NYX Black e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Loreal Telescopic Mascara

8 comments:

  1. cute! and i love your shirt :)


    xo caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love olive on you, it looks beautiful. OX

    ReplyDelete
  3. (: very pretty. I like olive colors. I have a similar top to that too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful i am loving olive greens lately , i am needing that golden olive pigment !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! I love Golden Olive pigment on you

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

All the products featured on this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated. If a product was sent by a company, it will be stated within the post. All reviews are my very own personal opinion, and are not influenced by anybody or any company whatsoever. Please ask permission before taking any photos, as if I see my photo being used w/o permission, I will politely ask you to remove it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails